What to Bring on Your
Premier Big Game Hunt
What to Bring:
- Rifle & Ammunition
- Rifle scabbard (optional)
- Camera and film
- Flashlight(s) & extra batteries
- Fishing gear (in sturdy container)
- Hat & Gloves
- Hunter orange vest
- Quality rain gear
- Clothes - We suggest clothing that can be worn in layers such as T-shirts, Long Johns, Wool Shirts, Vests, and Jackets. Try to avoid things made of plastic or nylon, as they are too noisy for quiet hunting.
- Boots/Shoes - Bring at least two pair of well-broken in boots, one of which is waterproof, plus a pair of camp shoes.
- Toiletry kit – Include Towel, Washcloth, and Biodegradable Soap
- Personal Medication
- Fanny pack for foot hunting - We furnish saddle bags for extra gear while horse hunting.
Wilderness Hunt Only:
- Sleeping Bag - Good to Zero Degrees Fahrenheit
- Duffel Bag - A 32”- 36” bag with full-length zipper works best.